The Consultation & Referral Service
The Consultation and Referral Service is the clinical division of the Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies. We offer affordable short- and long-term therapy for a wide range of life challenges including relationships, job stress, anxiety, depression, addictions, serious illness, and life transitions. We are an inclusive clinical setting where people of all life circumstances are welcome.
Psychotherapy can help you attain a better quality of life:
- Reduce anxiety and lift depression
- Stop destructive patterns and repetitions
- Create new ideas and insights
- Promote communication and intimacy
- Foster self-awareness, self-acceptance, and self-respect
We are committed to providing treatment to all, regardless of financial status. Fees are determined on a sliding scale based on ability to pay. To schedule an appointment, call (212) 228-6036.